Thursday, June 30, 2011

140 Conference Ontario

Last night, the very first meetup/tweetup regarding the very first 140 Characters Conference to come to Canada was held in Waterloo. Wowzzers, all I can say is that with such a great planning committee, a terrific venue and pretty much the best place to hold it in ALL OF CANADA, this conference is off to a terrific start.

I was fortunate enough to meet a bunch more great people last night, and was completely inspired and in awe of so many of them. If the NORMAL people of Waterloo Region are this awesome, how great are the speakers going to be?!?!?! Boggles my mind.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the actual conference but I do know that on that day, I will be watching the #140confONT hashtag all day to get as much info as I can of what went on.

How awesome is Waterloo Region!

No comments:

Post a Comment