Saturday, July 9, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Today I am thankful because:

I had a bed to sleep in last night.
The sun is shining.
I have a job I love.
There is food in my fridge.
I have 2 amazing little boys.
My kitchen floor is clean enough that I don't need to wash it today.
I have a truck.
The cake is still intact in the fridge.
Wild Ontario blueberries are making their appearance.
I have a BIG God who loves me.
I have friends who love the weird parts of me.
I'm about to go to Starbucks, a very special treat.
I only wear my socks for one day, not five, before washing.
I know tomorrow will be even better.
My lessons for Sunday School tomorrow are done.
My husband is out working.
I'm listening to my top-secret copy of the WPA worship team.
The boys' tooth pain seems to be gone.
I've only seen 2 ants inside, this is a record.
My son is cuddling up next to me without me forcing him too.

I am alive. I am living my dream. I am blessed.

Count your blessings every day. Every single thing is a miracle. I don't see the crayon scribbles on the wall... I see myself being blessed with a budding artist. Be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment